I’m so sorry I didn’t stop Elijah oh my god
The next day/morning actually wasn’t that bad (I felt like I never wanted to drink again, but that feeling will pass… probably). I feel like everyone has to have a sloppy drunk 21st birthday. It’s like a rite of passage.
- Never shoot whiskey. It is an awful experience that will burn your esophagus, stomach lining, and soul.
- If someone orders you a Prairie Fire, punch them in the face.
- Trash Cans are delicious. Chuck Norris-es are also delicious.
- DO NOT DRINK OVER 12 or 13 SHOTS WORTH OF ALCOHOL IN TWO-HOURS, IT IS SUCH A FUCKING MISTAKE (I already knew this, but it is a lesson worth repeating)
- Keep a bucket in your car if you are driving around someone on the night of their 21st birthday. (You will not regret this decision! You will regret NOT bringing one with you though.) [P.S. I’M SORRY, ELIJAH]
- Drink lots of water. And space out your shots/drinks. (AGAIN, I already knew this, but it is yet another lesson that bears repeating for those who don’t know.]
- BEING 21 IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN BEING UNDER 21, OH MY GOD
Everyday I’m like “today imma get my shit together” and by the end of the day I’m like “tomorrow is the day for real”
Catholic Jedi: And also with you
A few things I need to vent about:
- I just got out of work at 2 AM. I have a 9 AM class. This is bullshit.
- Classes started last week for the Fall semester at my uni. My schedule is great (aside from my job being fucking stupid and not letting me out at a decent time), the classes are good, and my labs should be tolerable. There’s a lot more to it than that— I’ll maybe write a post about my complicated academic life later.
- The new roommate does not pick up after himself, and he generates too many dirty dishes. This is grounds for murder. Also, he’s a superficial asshat, with an incredibly vapid personality, and a general douche-aura.
I fucking hate Home Depot. Hate it! Because that’s where your childhood goes to die. It really is, it’s where your childhood goes to die. The second… the one day you go in to a Home Depot and you’re like, “Oooo knobs.” You’re dead. You’re dead inside. All of us have had that moment where we’re like, “That’s a cute little mailbox.” Bury your dreams ‘cause you’re not a kid any more.
being 20+ on tumblr